CLO #2

“Develop strategies for reading, drafting, collaborating, revising, and editing.”

Throughout this semester, Professor carr helped us develop strategies when it came to reading, drafting, collaborating, revising, and editing. Our class would often have Peer Review sessions where we each read the work and had to provide each other with things we think they could improve on to make our papers better. Before each Peer Review, Professor Carr would often use one of my fellow classmate’s work to effectively show us things to look for when doing a Peer Review which could be seen in this video. EXAMPLE OF PEER REVIEW. As seen in the video, Professor Carr showed us what she would do when she would do for a peer review. She allowed us to talk about the work presented so that when we did it on our own, we would know what to do. She basically guided us because whatever we would say she would let us know if we were going down the right path.

When it was time for me to make my revisions to my essay, I went back to the Peer Review worksheet so I could know what to fix. This worksheet made it easier because I was able to go back and fix what my classmates felt I lacked which could be seen in the following documents below.

Michael Gershengorin Peer Review for Jorge Andrade.

Kristian Rosado Peer Review for Jorge Andrade