CLO #3

“Recognize and practice key rhetorical terms and strategies when engaged in writing situations.”

All of the major papers we did this semester (Literacy Narrative, Expository Essay, and Argumentative Essay) required us to do a reflection paper. In these Papers, we had to State how the Rhetorical Elements we learned were meet in our paper and explain which Course Learning outcomes applied to our paper and explain how they were met. This was important because it helped me put into perspective how important rhetorical elements are and how they vary when writing in different genres over the same topic.

BElOW ARE ALL THE REFLECTION PAPERS I DID THROUGH THIS SEMESTER.

Reflection Papers

I kind of struggled when it came to writing reflection papers because it wasn’t something I was used to. I struggled a lot with the Literacy Narrative being that I didn’t really know how to apply the rhetorical terms I learned into the situation being presented. I know what they were but it was hard to put into words correctly how to apply each rhetorical element. It did get easier when I did it for the expository and argumentative essay but I feel like I completed this CLO but it is something I could work more on because I feel I didn’t completely master it.