CLO #7

“Compose texts that integrate your stance with appropriate sources using strategies such as summary, critical analysis, interpretation, synthesis, and argumentation.”

This CLO has to do with the credible source used within my expository and argumentative essay. I feel like I mastered this CLO because, in all of the essays I used, I feel I cited my work correctly and properly used them as evidence with the thoughts I came up with as I learned more about the topic.

Example: “Individuals that attended the stonewall inn did not mind the deplorable conditions because they were more interested in the freedom that this place had to offer. It was a place where they would meet fellow “outcasts” and have fun without rejection and contempt from fellow countrymen (Matzner 2).” (From argumentative)

“The community became aware that it was now time to fight for change. They needed equality and changes in laws for a welcoming and just society. The first organized activism among the group was seen the following night when there was a large crowd at the Stonewall Inn (Quijano par. 5).” (From expository)
Both of these examples I used from both of my essays helped me establish my point while having evidence to back it up. Also, my Annotated Bibliography also shows that I have mastered this CLO because I looked for sources that were reliable to help me in my expository essay. Down below is my Annotated Bibliography for you to see how I accomplish this assignment through my annotated bibliography.
You could also see how I mastered this CLO in my expository and argumentative essay through my portfolio section.